Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Getting Started

This blog is going to serve a couple of purposes. The first is to chronicle my migration from Kansas City Missouri to my new home in Seattle Washington. I will be posting bits about the process and my impressions of my new home once I am there.

The second use, which will take a greater share as I go along, is to serve as a place for me to record my thoughts about craft brewing and home brewing and the brewing industry in general. I know what you are thinking...the world does not need another beer geek sounding off in the blogosphere...and you are probably right about that. But I just want a place to record my thoughts that lies outside of my other online existence.

That said I will make an effort to keep this space clear of topics that are not part of the core mission. Not that I am afraid of controversy, it's just that what you think of the current President is not what I am here to discuss. Comments from trolls will be deleted as well, you may get your nut off causing trouble, but I don't have to put up with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment